Does the League get to choose the background used for its photography?
- What Leagues Do you Currently Photograph for
- Why Should we choose DraftPics for our League Photogaphry?
- What Does it cost the league for DraftPics to come out and Photograph our league?
- Does the League get to choose the background used for its photography?
- How long will it take to get the images back?
- How do we contact you for more info?
- Do you use a proofing system?
- Why didn’t you ‘make’ my child smile?
- Do I need to order on my PhotoDay or can I order anytime?
- Can I get another order form?
- How do you identify which player is which?
Yes, we encourage the league to choose a background in an effort to keep our photography in a way to represent your league as desired. Remember this isn’t about us, we represent you.
Was this article helpful to you?
© DraftPics | Mike Elford 2022